Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1 HUMP OR 2?

OK so here we go..............
I am a CHOCOHOLIC and proud.
I LOVE, milk chocolate, dark and white, but this I TRULY don't think I can eat.

World's first camel-milk chocolates going global

By Tamara Walid

DUBAI - Dubai's Al Nassma, the world's first brand of chocolate made with camels' milk, plans to expand into new Arab markets, Europe, Japan and the United States, its general manager said Tuesday.

All chocolates are produced without preservatives or chemical additives with a range of locally popular spices, nuts and honey, the company says.

Camel milk contains five times more vitamin C than cow milk, less fat, less lactose and more insulin, making it a good option for diabetics and the lactose intolerant.

If by chance you have tried any, let me know how they taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment